1. By virtue of an Executive Order of the Office of the President we will have a Luzon-wide community quarantine.
2. We will have a curfew of 8pm to 5am for non-essential personnel on the streets. Exempted are health care workers, peace and order officers, workers from the night shift of the Processing zones with valid ID’s, and LGU officers.
3. Malls are ordered closed for the duration of the executive order.
4. Restaurants can only accept take-home and delivery services. Dine in is strictly prohibited.
5. Banks, groceries, supermarkets, pharmacies, pawn shops, hardwares, and wet markets will remain open.
6. Fiestas, karakols, parades, and other related public assemblies are cancelled.
7. Common religious congregations are strongly discouraged.
8. Gaming parlours, computer gaming shops, wellness Centers, cockpits arenas, will be closed.
9. Students on OJT are no longer required to report.
10. Needless loitering in the streets at any time of the day will be denied.
11. Public playgrounds, basketball courts, beaches, and public parks will be closed.
12. Public utility offices, Bayad centers, and related financial services will remain open.
13. ‘Tianges’, open dry good markets, side walk vending, will be closed.
14. This will become effective March 17, at 12:01 am.