w/Governor Susan Yap and Mayor Nora Modomo
Is a program which aims to lessen if not totally eradicate the incidence of malnutrition among elementary pupils. Through this program, severely wasted and wested pupils will be given free lunch during school days (Monday – Friday) for 120 feeding days.
School beneficiaries from:
- Calipayan Elem., School.- 29
- San Sotero Elem. School- 36
- Caduldulaoan Elem. School- 15
- Sta. Ines West Primary Annex (Pansiguan Elem. School)- 23
- Sta. Ines West Elem. School- 31